Cosmetic Injections in Arlington & Colleyville
Achieve Youthful & Radiant Skin with Botox®, Xeomin®, or Dysport®
The Glo & Glam team offers a variety of FDA approved neurotoxins to deliver the most ideal treatment for your skin. We promise to deliver the latest trends and techniques in Aesthetics and bring those to our MedSpa. We use the best and greatest Neurotoxins to provide the quickest improvements with little to no downtime.
Our treatments are customized and tailored to meet your specific skincare needs, and our team will consult you about your skin and recommend the most ideal treatment for you because we want you to Glo & Glam!
Cosmetic Injectables Offered in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
- Botox® – Botox injections are a safe and effective way to reduce wrinkles and smooth skin using botulinum to relax the muscles underneath wrinkles. By injecting Botox into problem areas of the face, patients can expect to see visibly smoother skin within days of the virtually pain-free treatment.
- Xeomin® – Xeomin is a neurotoxin whose active ingredient includes only what is needed to temporarily smooth the appearance of your frown lines - with no unnecessary proteins.
- Dysport® – Dysport is a FDA approved botulinum neurotoxin (abobotulinumtoxinA) often used to treat moderate to severe frown lines (those wrinkles between the eyebrows).
When Will I See Results After An Injectable Treatment?
You will often notice results of an injectable treatment between 24 - 48 hours after. At this point, you will begin to see softening of wrinkles or smoother skin.
How Long Do Injectables Last?
Injectables typically last between 3-6 months. However, depending on the patient, the results may last longer. Please contact us today if you have any further questions, or would like to schedule an appointment for an injectable treatment.
Our practice is active in the Aesthetics community and we are proud to find you solutions that can restore youthful complexion and bring back a little self-confidence.
Treat yourself to the spa experience knowing that you’re also receiving the best medical skincare available at Glo & Glam.
Frequently Asked Questions About Botox Injections in Arlington & Colleyville
What areas can be treated with Botox?
- Botox is commonly used to treat wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows (frown lines), and around the eyes (crow's feet). It can also be used to treat other areas of the face and neck, such as the chin and neck bands.
How long does a Botox treatment take?
- A Botox treatment typically takes about 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
Does Botox hurt?
- Most people report that Botox injections are relatively painless. However, you may feel a slight pinch or sting during the injection.
How long do the results of a Botox treatment last?
- The effects of a Botox treatment typically last 3 to 6 months. However, this can vary depending on the individual and the treatment area.
Are there any precautions I should take before getting Botox?
- Before getting Botox, you should inform your doctor of any medications you are taking, as some medications can interact with Botox. You should also avoid alcohol and blood thinning medications in the days leading up to your treatment.
Highly Trained & Experienced Medical Providers & Educators
Latest & Greatest Technology & Techniques
Medical Grade & Customizable Skin Care Solutions
Focused on Experience Through Quality Concierge Service